My name is Jackson Lancaster. I am a native of Washington and Beaufort County, North Carolina. Ever since I was 8 or 9 years old, I have had a love for real estate. I attended open houses, kept up with the local listings, and made brochures. Throughout my high school years, I worked in Downtown Washington at Main Street Scoops, an ice cream and coffee shop. At Scoops, I discovered the beauty of Washington and the wonderful people that surround our community. At 19 years of age, I graduated from Beaufort County Early College High School and Beaufort County Community College with an Associate in Arts. Following graduation, I began real estate training at J.Y. Monk Real Estate School in Greenville, North Carolina. Once passing the course and obtaining my license, I began working at Coldwell Banker Coastal Rivers Realty on Main Street in Downtown Washington. I'd love to show you around our town and find the home of your dreams! Call me at 252-402-9067 or email me at Jackson@JacksonLancaster.com.
- North Carolina Real Estate License #280381
- Member of the Washington-Beaufort County Board of REALTORS®
- Member of the Greenville-Pitt Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Honors Graduate of Beaufort County Community College
- North Carolina Housing Finance Agency (NCHFA) Preferred Real Estate Professional
- Coldwell Banker Coastal Rivers Realty's 2014 Rookie of the Year
- Washington-Beaufort County Board of REALTORS® 2015 Rookie of the Year
- Washington-Beaufort County Board of REALTORS® Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2015 ($3-$5 Million)
- 2015 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate International '30 Under 30' Award Winner
Knowledge. Experience. Professionalism.